CARD USER GUIDE
- PERSONAL CARD
- CORPORATE CARD
- REPORTING LOST/
- USING OVERSEAS
- PREVENT FROM
- PAYMENT SERVICE
- CASH ADVANCE
- Individuals who are 20 years of age or older with a proven income and approved by the Woori Bank CSS (Credit Scoring System) and qualification review.
- Visit your nearest Woori Bank branch to find out your eligibility immediately.
- Minors under 20 years old (e.g., college students) will be issued with a check card. (No credit card will be issued to those minors.)
- The credit card for the housewife will be issued according to the "Apartment house resident criteria" or the "Spouse criteria."
(However, the credit card with a housewife qualification can be issued by visiting the branch only.)
|Wage earners||Workers with earned incomes|
|Professionals||Working professionals with a specialized license (lawyer, patent agent, accountant, and qualified technician)|
|Self–employed||Those who have a business registration and conducted business for 6 months or more|
|Commission–based workers||One personal individual business (insurance sales man, loan sales man, lecturer of the private educational institute,
teacher of home-school materials, etc.) owner or income earner.
|Real estate owner||Person who owns properties|
|Apartment resident||Owner of the apartment house worth of KRW 100 million as the market price (KRW 50 million in the area of Seoul,
Gyeonggi, Incheon, and other areas)
|Woori Bank account holder||Woori Bank users with more than a certain level of transaction history|
|Housewife||If the spouse is qualified for a credit card.|
|Other income earners||Person with other incomes, such as a pension fund, dividend, or rental income|
- ID: Resident registration card, public worker’s ID card, driver’s license, passport, etc.
- Documents for the proof of eligibility
|Wage earners||One of the health insurance certificate, receipt for collection of withholding tax, proof of employment, or pay slip|
|Professionals||One of the professional license, health insurance certificate, proof of employment, or pay slip|
|individual proprietor||Document that can prove business operation more than 6 months, such as the business registration|
|Commission–based workers||One of the document that can prove the subscription of four national insurances, or pay slip.|
|Real estate owner||Certified copy of real estate register|
|Apartment resident||Document that can prove the residential status (one of the ID, resident registration card, utility bill receipt)|
|Woori Bank account holder||Documents may not be required.|
|Housewife||Documents supporting spouse’s proof of eligibility or income.|
|Other income earners||Evidential documents that can prove a pension fund, dividend, or rental income|
- If you provide the income statement, it will be reflected to your advantage when calculating a credit line.
- When reviewing your eligibility for credit card issue, you can be required to submit more documents to prove eligibility.
Credit card application
- Submit a credit card application form, and necessary documents to a branch
- To prove your eligibility, you can be required to submit more documents.